Jeffrey Jarzomb is a first year PhD student at the University of Washington and a recipient of the Max Kade Fellowship for the 2017-2018 academic year. He studied at California State University Long Beach and received both his B.A. and M.A. in German Studies there. He taught German language courses at CSULB from 2016-2017 and will return to teaching at the University of Washington next year. Currently available as a language tutor for UW’s students of German, he is also working to expand his areas of expertise and interest.
- Interdisciplinary Graduate Student Conference 2018 -Being a Hedgehog: Isolation, Creativity, and Destruction - June 11, 2018
- Introducing Jeffrey Jarzomb, Max Kade Fellow in 2017 - 2018 - June 7, 2018
- Being a Hedgehog: Isolation, Creativity, and Destruction - May 8, 2018
- New Film Series Celebrates Laughter - March 30, 2018
- Interdisciplinary Graduate Student Conference: Being a Hedgehog: Isolation, Creativity, and Destruction - March 6, 2018
- German Club will resume in spring - March 7, 2018
- Kaffeestunde in Denny Hall - December 13, 2017