Associate Professor of Germanics
Winter Quarter: Mondays 11:30-1:30
Ph.D., University of Texas, Austin, 1991
MA, University of Texas, Austin, 1987
BA (Vordiplom equivalent), University of Würzburg, 1985
- Brandl, K.K. (2018). Zeitlose Themen in Zeitlosen Geschichten (Preliminary Edition). Ein Kursbuch für die Oberstufe. San Diego: Cognella, Inc.
- Brandl, K. K. (2016). Task-based Instruction and Teacher Training. In N. van Deusen-Scholl (Ed.) Second and Foreign Language Education (pp.1-14). Vol.4. Springer Verlag.
- Klaus Brandl. Epar Bangla Opar Bangla: Bangla Across Borders! UW Center for Commercialization.
- Brandl, K. K. Communicative Language Teaching in Action. (2nd Ed.) Upper Saddle River: Pearson Prentice Hall.
- New Faculty Publication by Klaus Brandl: Zeitlose Themen in Zeitlosen Geschichten - October 3, 2018
- Spring in Vienna 2019: Information Session and Pizza Lunch - October 3, 2018
- Newly Minted PhD: Nathan Bates - June 12, 2018
- Learn German: Summer Program - May 1, 2017
- Congratulations to the class of 2015-2016! - June 16, 2016
- German Career Day in Seattle - December 13, 2018
- SUMMER PROGRAM: LEARN GERMAN - April 11, 2018
- Spring 2018 Course Descriptions - January 23, 2018
- New MA in Pedagogy and Culture - December 7, 2017
- Klaus Brandl returns from a successful quarter abroad leading the Spring in Vienna program - June 25, 2014
- New Teleconferencing Program is a Great Success - February 11, 2013
- Faculty News - Spring 2012 - June 15, 2012
CALICO, ACTFL, AAUSC, AAAL